THIS ONLINE APPLICATION IS FOR PACIFIC WEST COLLEGE OF LAW INTERNAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A FORMAL APPLICATION. IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE. EVERY APPLICANT SEEKING TO BE ADMITTED AT PACIFIC WEST COLLEGE OF LAW MUST DOWNLOAD THE PDF COPY OF THE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION AND COMPLETE THE SAID FORM.
INSTRUCTIONS: (Please Read Carefully)
2. Browse our website to obtain more information about the school.
3. Fill out the information needed below to initiate an informal application.
4. Applicants must request one transcript from each college attended, each law school attended or, if applicant holds a degree, request one copy from the institution conferring the degree.
5. Applicant are responsible for making arrangements to have transcripts and LSAT and CLEP scores sent by the issuing agency or institution to the Dean directly at the address above.
6. Each applicant must supply two letters of reference which attest to the qualification and aptitude of the applicant for law school study. These letters should be directed to the attention of the Dean, Pacific West College of Law, 2011 West Chapman Avenue, Orange, California 92868.
7. Download Application for Admission Form by clicking here
8. Complete the Application for Admission Form.
9. Mail the completed application for admission to the attention of the Dean at Pacific West College of Law, 2011 West Chapman Avenue, Orange, California 92868.
10. The completed application for admission form must be accompanied by a $50.00 non-refundable application fee which is good for one calendar year.
8. Email or call our office if you have question(s) regarding the school.
Reservation of Rights: Pacific West College of Law reserves the right to refuse admission of any applicant.